Friday, April 10, 2009

When Heaven and Nature Sing

She was neither Sprite,nor Fairy but an Angel. Meet When Heaven and Nature Sing. I was right about her having a rather unusual hat. It is a nest filled with a melodic family.She looks so serene and peaceful. I could use some of that right now.I hope you enjoy her as well as the others.
If you are wondering why almost everyone has the same colors,it's because I am challenging myself to use the tube acrylics I went out and bought as opposed to the 1,000 bottles (ok maybe it's not a 1,000) of paint I already have. Some of which has been around longer than my last born.
I wanted to change mediums and become like a pro artist and use those tube paints. My plan was to donate the old bottled paint to the Gallery where I was lucky enough to teach last month. They have a wonderful Arts program called Vision Kidz. In my thinking,by donating all the paint I had I would create an empty space to fill it with the new (more expensive) paint I wanted to try. Until this happens the girls will have to share their color. Please let me know what you think of my new girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment