Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to Artful Chica's Studio

After much time and many lists, I am finally creating my first post in my new Blog home. It hasn't been an easy task for me in creating Artful Chica's Studio. I have other blogs,but they didn't feel quite right. No matter how much re-modeling I did to them they just aren't where I want to lay my brush or pen at the end of the day.
I want to be able to share my inspiration,bare my Soul,open my heart and not ever have to worry whether or not anyone out there likes it. I read somewhere that if you are true to yourself your people will find you. So here I am waving to all "my people" out there in Bloglandia come and find Me. I'm waiting.
This will be a place for art, a place for storytelling,a place for sharing. Most of all it will be a place to simply be the Artful Chica I was born to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment