Friday, April 10, 2009

Coaxing out the Divine

I can't believe how late it is, I thought it was around 11 and to my amazement it's already 2:40 a.m. I guess I'll be seeing Honey off to work again this week. This is the second time this week that I've pulled an all-nighter. Full moons and the excitement of creativity are to blame. There is another Filter Girl who has peeked her little head out to see the glorious star-filled sky. I believe she said her name was "When Heaven and Nature Sing". I couldn't tell you for sure because she popped back in faster than she had popped her little head out. I'm excited to meet her,I could swear she had a nest of eggs on her head. Most curious indeed! Tommorrow I may tempt her out with a wonderful Spring day. Maybe she's a Sprite or Fairy and I can coax out the divine lady with a bit of milk and sweet bread. Oh, I hope this works. I will definitely keep everyone abreast of the situation.
Good Night and may you be blessed with the sweetest of dreams.

2 comments:

  1. The "Girls" are beautiful...keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Vicky!! I hope your vacation was wonderful. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete