Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet The Coffee Filter Girls

"Quiet Solitude"
She was the first of the
Coffee Filter Girls to voyage beyond
the small village of the Coffee basket.
She finds reflecting on her
nightly flights in dreamland
to be a peaceful start to her morning.
Every sip of the Coffee Baskets finest
Java sends her deeper into a quiet solitude.
"My Heart Needs No Words"

She speaks through Love and the

feelings she holds dear to her Heart.

She knows that the Love in her heart is far

more powerful than words.


The beautiful "Soul Sisters"

They know nothing of race

they only know the joy they feel in their hearts

when they are together as one
and the sadness
when one of them has gone away.

They are of one heart and one love.

Their motto is;

Love each other
as, you would want to be loved.


"Art is Sacred"

is the latest

of the Filter Girl's

to make her appearance.

She communicates through her Art

and is a firm believer that all

art is born in
your Soul
thereby making it Sacred.







5 comments:

  1. Oh how I LOVE that Virgen Coffee Filter Girl. Such pretty art and wow must it smell good! I also want to thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Thanks so much. My intentions are always good and like you I say little prayers throughout my day. Sitting in a church with a 3 year old would just be an hour of me saying "Sit down, talk quietly, don't do that"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oHY MYY GAHHH DIOS MIO I LOVE THE COFFEE FILTER GIRLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i'm gonna be honest i really want my own copy of the soul sister's. like, for REAL. i'll pay you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. que chula, i love these!!!! wonderful blog, artful chica!!! peace, love and glitter always! - kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete