Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning!
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a wonderful morning. I think this morning is the only thing good about this day. The lovely weather girl this morning was smiling so beautifully when she said it was going to be between 100 and 104' stinkin' degrees today. Is my post dripping sarcasm? We were also advised to stay indoors as to the air quality being horrible as well. 

I don't have a picture for this post and I feel like I'm cheating you. It's like watching a silent film only in reverse. Here you have the text and nothing to look at. Part of my guilt lies in laziness. I use 2 computers. 1 is a Mac the other an HP. If you've ever used a Mac you know there are certain things that don't translate well. I upload my pictures to the HP because it has a card reader which makes it so easy uploading pictures. Oh and where does the laziness come in? My Mac is in my room because I was watching a movie and so I'm typing from bed.

This weekend I spent back home in California and it was wonderful. I packed up the Filter Girls to show them to my Grandma and 1 of them were adopted,well 2 of them got adopted,but the first Adoptee suprised me. "Quiet Solitude" was the first to go. I had not planned on giving them away,only because they hadn't evolved into anything beyond the filters they were. So when my Uncle (yes,Uncle) quietly looked through them a couple times he pulled her out and asked if he could have her. I was floored. I was even more surprised when he hung her up on the wall in his bedroom. She is the first thing you see when you walk in. The funny thing about that one is,I put them on my facebook page that I use to keep in touch with my family. My cousin Van said that "Quiet Solitude" was her favorite. It's the one her Dad picked out. 
"My Heart Needs No Words" was adopted by my Tia (aunt in Spanish) She was so cute about it.  My Tia and I are 10 years apart and we share the same birthday. I was the best gift she ever got! At least, that's my opinion. =)  I think the Girls went to very good homes. I am always honored when somebody wants my Art,but having my Uncle ask for one was,well beyond honored. Now I have to go post up facebook and tell Van her girl is gone. 

Have a WONDERFUL morning wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment