Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome Additions




Last night my oldest son went to do his laundry,at some point he texted me and said he had a surprise for me.I can't even tell you how many directions my mind went. I couldn't wait for him to get home to find out what kind of gift he could have gotten me at 9PM on a Sunday night. Well, as you can see from the picture above I have a brand new baby.
I didn't name her last night and this morning the name Lily popped into my head. Actually the name Lily Monster was what came to me,but since I'm a believer of names having a certain persona attatched to them, I'm a bit leery in giving her the "Monster" part. I called her Lily and she came to me. She is a beautiful blue/grey with bluish grey eyes. One of her wonderful features is that she is NOT a cry baby. We did hide her last night from Daddy & Lola (he still doesn't know yet that there is a kitty in the house) and we introduced her to her big dog-sister Lola.
I think they are going to do well together.

3 comments:

  1. So another person had a cat choose them! this is a good sign, maybe I am due again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. The Phi loves cats, but like with most things she is allergic to them. She ohhed and awwed over the picture of Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a thoughtful son and a beautiful baby kitten.

    Thank you so much for thinking of my family and keeping us in your light.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete