Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No Post Today but...


I worked all day and just got home. Dang! It's already 8:30. I did get the GREATEST! compliment today,although I don't think she realized how much of a compliment it was. PR Mom likened my posts of my Dad to the storytelling of one of my most favorite Authors. Victor Villasenor is a wonderful man and if you ever get to meet and hear him speak in person you will dredge up emotions you never knew you had.  I have always wanted to be a Writer ever since I was in grade school. When our school had Book fairs they would host an Author contest and the best book would be printed and sold at the fair. I never got first place,but once I did get 2nd. So PR Mom you made my day. 

I've always said I'll know when I've made it big when I get my 15 minutes of fame on NPR!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I did see him speak here in Palm Springs back in October. He was amazing!

    ReplyDelete