Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monsoon Preview

This is what my sky looks like during Monsoon season.


When it is like this, there is usually a crayon box full of colored lightening that comes with it. Artistic lightening that creates curli-cues and letters in the clouds.

The letter Y is always my favorite!

They come in bursts of neon pinks,shocking orange and electric blues.
A small smathering of Mother Natures palette.

We play games with the lightening.
We ask yes or no questions.
We ask for messages from our dearly departed.

When the boys were younger it would go something like this

"Grandpa if you can hear me, show me a blue lightening"

and then we would all wait for an answer.
I can honestly say that Grandpa hasn't failed them yet.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! I love your words! They paint a wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete