Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sneak Peak of Little Frida


Chiquita Frida

In honor of Cinco de Mayo and the fact that it marks the "30 shopping days" left until my Birthday, I thought I would share the almost finished "Little Frida". Ok so celebrating the last 30 days until I turn a year older isn't exactly what Cinco de Mayo is all about,but when I was young, there were two things that meant my day was coming. First the afore mentioned Cinco and the other was June Bugs. I grew up in Southern California and when I was little June Bugs were abundant and plentiful.  O.k. so what does this have to do with Little Frida? Nothing I just veered a little. 
                        Little Frida is painted on a 2x4" canvas and I think when she is done I will release her out into the world. What do you think about this idea? When I finish her I will post it and then if you'd like to have her I'll let you know what you have to do to enter. Sound good?

3 comments:

  1. eekkk sounds like a great idea. She may not be finished but I already love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chiquita Frida is sporting a "do" that I wore in my younger years....much younger.Scary huh? I love Frida. Of course, not as much as my unspeakable Angel.
    Love and your enjoy your blog. Keep it up Bonnie! It gives us all a chance to share the great wonders that evolve in that mind of yours. Hmmm, that can sometimes be frightening....I know!!! lol

    I love you, Tia

    ReplyDelete