Friday, December 4, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I wasn't raised in the time of cell phones and ipods and yet I can't remember what it was like not to have either attached to my ear.
I have had the same cell for 2 years and 3 months and up until now,I had never had any problem with it.
Keyword here being
"until now"
I had trouble charging it. I had to put the charger cord just right for it to charge.
Now,no matter how I put it
it just doesn't charge.
~~sigh~~~

I now have a sense of despair and isolation
as I overcome waves of sadness
the boys are doing an Irish jig
"YAY! She can't track us down and tell us to come home!"
I can't believe how lost I feel without my beloved
Orange Env
not to mention the fact that if it isn't a battery issue or a charger issue it takes all
and I mean ALL my contacts and secret passwords with it.
Luckily, I have a scandisk for all the pictures and movies.
I even tried to Reiki it's poor dead battery!

What a way to start a Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss...( : and it is a loss..I've had panic attacks just thinking about if something happened to cell or laptop...really,hope you get to recoup as much as possible.Warm Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete