Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Silly Kitty Dryers are for Clothes not Lilys




Just got a call from the middle spawn wanting the vets number.
He threw his pants in the dryer and it didn't cross his mind to check it
we don't do laundry at home because of Well reasons.
My dear Lily was inside. He heard the noise and went and checked it.
He and the oldest took her to the Vet
which is 13 miles away.
They gave her a shot and are holding her for 2 hours for observation.
She was bleeding from her nose and they said her eye is askew.
I am so worried about my
Lily Munshter
 (not Munster Mun-shter)
So here I sit at my desk wanting to be with her and yet afraid to see her.
My stomach is in knots.
If you have the time please send some light to my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. She will be home before you know it.Sending huge hugs and well wishes for your sweet little munshter.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete