Monday, December 7, 2009

SEEING THE LIGHT



Friday night I was invited by a friend to attend
Las Noches de las Luminarias
at
here in Phoenix.
I had never attended this event before.

I was treated to a wonderful dinner under the stars
hilarious conversation
(I thought I was going to have soda spewing at one point from laughing so hard)

This event has been going on for years and I know this year is already sold out!
The pathways are lit with 7,000 Luminarias,and spread out
among the gardens are various musical acts.

Jazz,Dixieland,Native American,and Mariachi

to just name a few.
Even though it was a mere 39 degrees out, it was

beautiful,magical and peaceful

 to say the least.
We climbed a hill and were blessed with
the moon rising and the city lights.

Sigh

Things like this always get my mind thinking.
I tend to start reflecting on
where I am
and
where I am going
 in my life.
The years end also brings up
where I need want to be
in my life.
I have something I have been working on
that I haven't yet shared
and those who have followed me long enough,know, that I like

 "teasers"

There are a few things I need to get in place prior to
the unveiling of this new
twist in my life.

So until then
Have a magical week!




No comments:

Post a Comment