Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Does Time Go?

Some times I feel like I live in a vacuum. A giant time sucking vacuum. It's not like I am this super popular Art Chick that is jetting around the globe So where is it exactly that my time goes? I can't blame creation because,aside from one project I am working on, I haven't done much else. I've tried retracing my steps to see if I could find the portal that is responsible for my time issue and have come up with nothing.
Go figure.

I am working on an auction piece for another Gallery. I will post pictures when it is finished.
It's a heart cut out of wood. We were all given the same heart and it is up to us to create something wonderful. It's been fun. Since the pictures are on the other computer and I am at work,you will have to wait to see the progress.
<3

  I feel like I should post more and not be such a bad blog mother,but I haven't felt that blog spark in a while. Maybe I need a new look and perhaps a new name.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. blogging is its own art of one kind or another. Some days I don't post for a while others two or even there. it all depends, do what ever fits!

    ReplyDelete